March 06, 2019
Choosing Tier 1 providers for your own medical needs allows for providers to easily communicate and coordinate goals for your healthcare. This benefit of information sharing allows for:
• Coordinated care between members of your care team;
• Streamlined, faster service;
• Providers to be integrated and have access to your health history;
• Higher quality care and improved health outcomes; and
• More options to better manage your time and money.
As a SmartHealth member, you have access to a large network of Tier 1 providers that can help you manage your health and wellness. Choosing a Tier 1 provider as your first choice for care can also save you hundreds of dollars over visiting a Tier 2 (National) or Tier 3 (out-of-network) provider.
To search for a Tier 1 provider and/or facility, visit www.mysmarthealth.org. Once on the homepage, select the "Ascension Network Provider Search" tab to search the Ascension Network provider directory. If you are looking for a facility, select the "Ascension Network Facility/Other Service Search" tab.